Saturday, June 10, 2023

Tirthankar Pal - Lots of love to my sweet and Darling Wife - MBA from IIT Kharagpur, GATE, GMAT, IIT Written Test, Interview were a part of MBA Entrance, B.S. in Computer Science from NIELIT

 Lots of Love to my Sweet and Darling Wife



My Love I cannot give you anything because I have no physical money but I can give you all my Love, Respect and Good Wishes. The ability to take up challenges like running to Hospital with my lifeless body, getting Rs. 2 Lakhs for my treatment on your own and taking care of me are the things that I will not be able to repay... Lots of Love....



MBA from IIT Kharagpur with GATE, GMAT, IIT Kharagpur Written Test, and Interview

2 year PGDM (E-Business) from Welingkar, Mumbai

4 years of Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Computer Science from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology

Google and Hubspot Certification

Brain Bench Certification in C++, VC++, Data Structure and Project Management

10 years of Experience in Software Development out of that 6 years 8 months in Wipro

Selected in Six World Class UK Universities:-

King's College London, Durham University, University of Exeter, University of Sheffield, University of Newcastle, University of Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment