Thursday, September 1, 2022

Got Call Letters but could not go... Tirthankar Pal MBA from IIT Kharagpur+B.S. in Computer Science from NIELIT+GATE+GMAT+2 year PGDM from Welingkar, Mumbai




Got these call letters for the session of September 2022. But could not make it due to a lack of funds which I expected from Banks and Well-wishers as loans.

My Profile:-
1) DOEACC B-Level(MCA) with 74%.
2) 2 year PGDBM from Welingkar, Mumbai with 68%
3) MBA from IIT Kharagpur with 6.5+ .
4) GMAT and GATE
Years of experience - 10 years 2 months in
Wipro, Aircom and PLC Consulting from 2002 October to 2012 December.
Last salary - Rs. 7.31 lakhs p.a.
Wipro was my last company with 6 years and 9 months of experience being top-class as told by my managers.
The Wipro appraisal letters are given on www.palsedutech.com
From 2013 to date, I got offers in UK - 5 top class Universities and MBA from IIT Kharagpur, India, and I could not get a job????!!!!
I wonder why??!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment